IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO PURCHASE YOUR VENDOR TABLE EARLY TO INSURE YOU HAVE A SPACE AS WE DO SELL OUT EVERY EVENT. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND ALL RULES BEFORE PURCHASING A VENDOR TABLE.
- Limited vendor service is available on a first paid/first serve basis.
- We no longer hold space without payment for anyone
- Vendor space always sells out so please do not delay in reserving your booth(s)
- Single 6 ft table is $100.00 (if you are independent or former contracted tv talent, you may purchase this option.)
- 3 table booth is $200.00 (required if you have vendor talent.)
YOU MUST CONTACT US TO REQUEST TABLES AND BE PREPARED TO PAY RIGHT AWAY! FULLY PAID RESERVATIONS ARE THE ONLY RESERVATIONS!
PLEASE CONTACT LOTRSALES@AOL.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION
- A NJ tax id is recommended for all vendors
- Selling of "unlicensed merchandise" is at the vendors risk. LOTR does not condone and is not responsible for any unlicensed merchandise sold at the event.
- No photos(of any size) may be sold of any LOTR contracted talent
- Setup will be at 7am sharp the morning of the event. You must be ready to roll when the doors open at 8:30.
- Prices must be posted on all merchandise as well as your return policy
- Nothing may be tacked or posted to the walls in any way, shape or form
- The tablecloths are the property of the hotel. Do not write on them or deface them or you will be held responsible for them.
- Aisle ways shall be kept clear at all times
- No games of chance or raffles may be held
- Your vendor privilege entitles you to 2 vendor badges. If you have any unique circumstances and require more, please contact us prior to the event so that we can accommodate you.
Podcasts, wrestling news websites and online wrestling radio stations We have now opened up the opportunity for you to purchase vendor space and do your live podcast or wrestling radio show from our event. 1 vendor table is required to be purchased. The hotel does have wi-fi and electrical outlets that will be available. Your own extention cords are required and must be taped down.
Vendors wishing to bring in talent (revised FEB 2020) If you wish to bring in talent please discuss with us prior to purchasing your booth. It is an important tool for success if you heavily market your vendor guest to insure a successful outing. The more of the word you get out the better the appearance goes!
Our fans want all the answers right away
- How much?
- Any combos, pre-sale discounts offered?
- Times? • Vendor contact information?
- Vendor website
Without this information it makes it very difficult to promote a show on our end plus, i am sure you won't be as successful without providing our fans this info in a prompt, efficient, and easy to read manner.
Vendor guest guidelines
- You must pay for your vendor spot in full before contracting any talent to appear.
- LOTR must approve your vendor guest before confirming or booking them. We reserve the right to deny any vendor guest based on their past reputation or due to future LOTR booking plans.
- A 3 table booth must be purchased to be eligible to bring a vendor guest(s).
- No vendor may have more then 4 vendor guests per day unless approved by the promoter.
- LOTR shall receive up to 20 mail order items per guest booked
- No vendor shall have more then 2 guests at their booth at one time unless approved by the promoter.
- You must have your prices clearly posted for your vendor guests.
- You must provide LOTR with your pricing and payment information when confirming your vendor guest. We will not post your guest without this information.
- Vendor times shall be no earlier than 9:00 am
- You are responsible for your own lines and keeping the lines controlled and orderly.
- You are responsible for the conduct of your vendor guest(s). If any conduct issues arise we have the right to halt the signing and the guest will be asked to leave
- You are responsible for your tablecloths. At past shows tablecloths were damaged by the vendor guests. We will inspect your tablecloths after your signing and will be held accountable with the hotel. Please use poster board blotters!
- Remember you are a guest at our show. Treat it as if you were a guest in someone else's home
We regret that we have to implement such strict guidelines, but based on past experience, it is necessary. All sales final. No refunds on vendor tables. No exceptions.